View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 11:05 AM   #361
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Trades,Free Agency, Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Clearly. once again,you must not have seen JR's brother play No lie, James White has a better shot at beng an impact player. That's not even an exaggerration at all.
I could care less about his brother.

I want the Knicks to keep JR, unless there an opinion out there for the hole at SG.

I was comparing OJ to JR, not his brother.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote