View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 11:22 AM   #362
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Trades,Free Agency, Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
Yes, let's move on.

I like Mayo, but since he supposedly turned down the full MLE from Boston, dude wants to get paid, and all we can do is the same package we tried to do to get Nash.

Give him about 8 mil a season, but we lose Shump.

I'd rather do this sign and trade to get Kidd, and keep those pieces to see if his price falls, which it may, since teams won't have his money.

OJ isn't that much of an upgrade over JR, imo.

Sign JR's brother, keep him on the end of the bench, and bring back JR for the non bird exception.

Somehow convince Camby to come for the mini mle.

This is what I'm referring to. If Jonny Flynn doesn't belong in the league as you say, Chris Smith shouldnt even be in the D-League.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote