View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 01:54 AM   #4
dee-rose
Words and stuff.

dee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: The small-market mentality of the Bulls Front Office

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallas
If you think Rose is going to be 100% and help us contend for a title next season, you are fooling yourself. The best thing this team can do right now, is to take on a few raw projects, and develop players. Forget winning anything, it's not going to happen.

And if you want to jump off the bandwagon because the Bulls are making a wise decision and being realistic, then by all means. Chase down those teams that wreck all havoc onto their rosters, year in and year out, and never win anything.
I'm on the same boat as you in the terms of what the Bulls philosophy should be, but the fact that they've done absolutely nothing worries me. They should have at least traded for a draft pick or something imo... I don't want the Bulls to make any crazy signings unless it's good for the future but the fact that they've done nothing has me worried that they don't know what they're doing.
dee-rose is offline   Reply With Quote