Thread: Marcus Camby?
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 04:01 AM   #6
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Marcus Camby?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
Nooooooooo, What......are you determined to make us the oldest team in the league.......or trying to gather the entire 1996 draft on this team maybe Iverson, Starbury, Dampier, Jermaine O'Neal........even the Spurs would say "Damn you're freakin old!!!"

Nah......I do not want Camby, I picture a repeat of Theo Ratliff
We can't be that desperate.

Camby is coming off a 9rpg/1.4bpg in under 24 mpg season where he missed only 4 games in a condensed season. Impressive if you ask me. Ratliff was a guy who barely even played the previous 5 years before playing LA due to injury. We'd be lucky to get him. I'd like Jordan Hill over him, but Camby still has game.
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote