View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 06:50 PM   #14
$LakerGold
|Ronda☆Mir|

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Congrats Lakers' fans!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr sax
The Lakers made it to the second round, didn't they? Is scoring their greatest weakness? naahhhhhh....Do you think their defense is weak like I asked in my earlier post? I thought you said you knew a lot about the game, huh?

Regarding Mike Brown, why don't you quit your constant adolescent whining and apply for the job?

How many games did I get to watch? I live 10 minutes from Staples Center in Mount Washington. My wife is a big NBA fan. I've probably been to more Laker games in the short time we have lived in LA than you have in the last 10 years.

Thank you ihatetimthomas for your intelligent response to my question.
HE'S NOT INTERESTED...

Tick Tock......

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote