View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 07:43 PM   #16
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Congrats Lakers' fans!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
You are out of your mind if you actually think you have been to more games than me in ANY decade. I had season tickets courtside for a very long time.....and I mean COURTSIDE. I only gave them up for a hefty price because I get so many freebies in the same sections....so why pay?

Wow....the 2nd round by barely beating the mighty Denver Omelettes .....why of course....that is our goal....how silly of me
That is your proof that we have a potent offense????

As I said, everyone who really knows how to run an offense, knows that ours sucks......it's a no-brainer. Lakerfreak....my missing friend has a better sense of running an offense than Mike Brown.
I'll see Brown in a couple weeks when one of my players on Mater Dei who plays with his son is playing and tell him that you have his back Why so butthurt???? You act like I'm talking about your momma
take a picture of him please.
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote