View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 03:42 PM   #101
Maniak
Siobhan Sharpe

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA 2K13 Discussion

yeah i dont understand.

actually i somewhat do.

warriors are good because of curry's shooting ability.

also, big men who have a midrange J always do extremely well. in 12 min quarters jamison will average around 20ppg in an assoc with the cavs. tyrus thomas gets ppg around that as well. i don't know why it works like this.2k needs to fix this. thomas somewhat explains the bobcat's success.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote