View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 02:50 PM   #102
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA 2K13 Discussion

It's because of 2K's horrible player tendencies. Guys' tendencies are so off. It's why you get crazy stats when you sim and play. And 2K's sim engine is programmed to think that even the best of teams cannot win on the road and even the worst of teams can be respectable at home. Just sim an association and see that only like 6-7 teams will have 50+ wins, and it's because they'll be < = .500 on the road.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote