View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 01:34 AM   #33
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: Lakers now leading in Howard talks

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
lol.

after all this shit, I don't want this f.ag wearing purple and gold.

F.uck that. Stick with Drew if he will resign. Honestly, we just need to add a few more pieces.

Sign and trade Ramon sessions for a first round pick. then trade that first rounder for MarShon Brooks who I think will BLOW UP AND HAVE a legit shot at being a great player in this league. Screw dwight. I really don;t want that drama on the lakers.

We have enough drama being in LA.

Trust me, lakers havent had a quality PG since magic. Give us nash and he is like a makeover, making our house worth much more than it was before. so what if he's old. Teams will be shaking in their boots trying to stop kobe being guarded 1 on 1. Nash will make pau and drew look like BEASTS.

Kobe will then be killing dudes 1 on 1.

Then add that he's going to be playmaked FOR? and save his energy? Kobe can finally take a breather. We can insert any plain 2 guard and Nash will make them look somewhat serviceable. Trust me man. We DO NOT need dwight. All we need is a few bench pieces and we'll be good.

Yeah.....it just gets worse, we don't need Diva Boy.....can you imagine what a headache he probably is behind the scenes too.
Bynum has issues but this guy is in another league....no fking thanks, let Houston have him and let's move on.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote