View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 07:58 PM   #20
clipse
I brick open layups

clipse has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Fields is a Raptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
After thinking about it, Fields is still very young and definitely has some up-side to show.

He did have an off year with the Knicks last year, but remember, it was his second year and it was a lockout year. I think it may have effected his rhythm, conditioning, etc...

Let's just hope something pans out from him, at least rebound and play defense for this team.

I think he'll have a much more productive season this year. He may not be worth the contract he was given, but I still think there is plenty of potential, much more than JJ.

That knicks team is disastrous to a player such as Fields. Melo stunted all his growth he had shown in his rookie season. The change of scenery along with a more team oriented style of play will benefit Fields, and I really think there is talent there, assuming he can find his shooting stroke from his rookie season.

He might be a downgrade defensively from JJ (although I don't think it is that big a difference), but on the offensive end, he plays within himself and doesn't try to do too much.
clipse is offline   Reply With Quote