View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 01:31 AM   #25
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: "State you position on the Knicks" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114
That deal is a very good one but I really just cant see OKC making such a drastic move.

They were just in the finals with those young guys and have a legit shot to make it to the finals for years to come. Why fix what isn't broken I guess?

I dont know...Westbrook Durant and Dwight would be perfect against the Heats big 3 but I think they like Ibaka and Harden too much
They won't keep both of them.

The tax would be too much.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote