View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 03:18 PM   #35
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Will Anyone Go After Chris Andersen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
she did. she even had a fake id showing she was 21. dude did nothing wrong IMO and gets lambasted for it. Hes worth a flier.
I get the feeling he's a general walking problem. When this happened, even after facts began to leak, George Karl said literally after they sent him off "I just don't have time for his problems". It wasn't the kind of thing you say about a player being extorted. Not implying at all he did anything wrong there, but sometimes people just seem to wallow in these kind of things.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote