View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 12:53 AM   #1506
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: MMA Discussion/News thread

rampage on tuesday:
Quote:
I think Chael should keep his word and leave the UFC because thatís what he said he was gonna do if he lost. And he lost HORRIBLY. Bad! Chael sucks. He should go somewhere where people like his interviews, the way he talks shit on everybody. I canít stand that boy. F*ck Chael.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/7/17...onnen-mma-news

chael on wednesday:
Quote:
ďRampage has one fight left in the UFC and he isnít fighting me."

"I'll give you that answer because I am sitting here wearing my fancy suit, with an ear piece on and I have been branded an analyst on the number one UFC show on TV today. But if you had asked me outside, in my kingdom and I was wearing my sponsorís shirt, I would have told him that he should stick to violating female reporters. He should stick to making box office disasters and driving the wrong way on the freeway ramped up on Mountain Dew. Because heís not on my level. But, you didnít ask me outside, you asked me inside. So letís keep this professional, I donít want to get that message out there.Ē

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/7/18...ckson-mma-news
bwahahahaha...
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote