View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 01:05 PM   #32
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Steam Summer Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
This guy knows whats up. It was way more fun than Skyrim but not as good as The Witchers. Dragon Age 2 however was probably the biggest gaming letdown for me in the last 10 years .
I totally agree. I couldn't believe what they did with DA2. It felt like such a lazy and rushed game. And the thing is that I still played through the entire damn thing because I had faint hope that it would get better. Also, I figured there would be more games in the series so I wanted to know the full story. And in the end, the overall story seemed fairly irrelevant anyways.

There have been TONS of great user-made mods for DAO that make it worthwhile to revisit the game for anyone who played it when it first came out.
Qwyjibo is online now   Reply With Quote