View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 09:24 AM   #596
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Off-Topic(Anything non-Knicks related) Respectful Of Course!!

Don't go see it in Colorado though. You guys here about that nutjob who opened fire in the movie theatre? Killed 14 ppl! Sick phuqq. He was dress in all black,with a bullet proof vest and a gas mask. The youngest victim was 3 months. First thing I thought was, this is tragic. I feel terrible for the families. Second thing I thought was how the hell do you get in a movie with a gas mask, bulletproof vest and smoke bombs, dressed in all black with a rifle? Third thing I thought was, why was a 3 month old baby in the movie theatre at midnight? Terrible, senseless tragedy
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote