View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 10:23 AM   #604
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Off-Topic(Anything non-Knicks related) Respectful Of Course!!

When I first heard about the theater shooting I was shocked. It was like a movie script. Armed guy walks in and starts shooting at the people. Has something like that happened before ?
Any news on why he did that ? I know the guy is probably crazy but even crazy people have motives.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote