View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 12:24 PM   #607
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Off-Topic(Anything non-Knicks related) Respectful Of Course!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
Thanks to this clown, I gotta go to work today.

At least I have my choice of theater to babysit, and get to watch the movie for free.

I plan bringing the whole family to Loews on 34th.
Wow you serious? That sucks.

I remember Sunrise Theatres in Green Acres used to be heavy with gang violence. It became like Airport check in to get in there. Not even exaggerrating. My friend had to remove his shoes before.

Anyway, I think we all can agree this guy is a nutcase and deserves to be punished. I'm not totally sure I agree with the death penalty but I have a problem with the fact that he'll be soaking up tax payer dollars. Hopefully, some inmate will make him their "soul mate". The judge should make him put his ***** in a cup of rubbing alcohol for an hour. If your depresseded... off yourself. Not everyone else. Scumbag
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote