View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 03:03 PM   #611
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Off-Topic(Anything non-Knicks related) Respectful Of Course!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Wow you serious? That sucks.

I remember Sunrise Theatres in Green Acres used to be heavy with gang violence. It became like Airport check in to get in there. Not even exaggerrating. My friend had to remove his shoes before.

Anyway, I think we all can agree this guy is a nutcase and deserves to be punished. I'm not totally sure I agree with the death penalty but I have a problem with the fact that he'll be soaking up tax payer dollars. Hopefully, some inmate will make him their "soul mate". The judge should make him put his ***** in a cup of rubbing alcohol for an hour. If your depresseded... off yourself. Not everyone else. Scumbag

Used to be?

Not much has changed I guess. I barely ever go near that mall anymore even though its the closest to me.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote