View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 10:51 PM   #39
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Steam Summer Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
Bastion is excellent. I got it for like $5.50 as part of the last Humble Bundle. Worth the full 15.
Agreed.

Bastion was one of the best games I played last year. I liked it even more than big-name games like Skyrim. The story-telling is what keeps you playing. Great gameplay with a cool progression of rewards (new weapons, upgrades), a really nice and touching story even with a limited number of characters and the best soundtrack I've ever heard in a video game.

It's a must play.

EDIT: Also, Bastion is a game that just gets better in my mind as time goes on and I re-visit it. I honestly think it will end up being one of my favourite games of all-time.

Last edited by Qwyjibo : 07-22-2012 at 11:02 PM.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote