View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 12:35 PM   #13
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Bulls FO making Orlando's look like geniuses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
Again with the recruiting mess. This ain't the US Army.

"Hey man you wanna play with me and the Bulls?"

"No?"

"Cool."

Wtf else is he gonna do?

Hire strippers from Arnie's and take him to Ariannas?
Whatever Amare did for Melo/CP3. Yeah I know they didn't get him but still.

Maybe in 2014 at the worlds (if he plays, if not cool although it would be good timing if Love played) Ask Love.

You don't win with just one star in the league anymore. If he wants to win, he can't just be like "Hey I'd like if you came here, but if you don't that's cool" that was nice and all in 2010. And I liked the move then, and still do because having an alpha dog is a valuable thing. But everyone knows it's his team now, and it wouldn't have been then, and regardless of who comes here now it'll stay his team.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote