View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 01:48 PM   #644
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojogaqu11
How's the PS3 version now? I heard there were some problems at launch, and I want to know if they fixed them because my friend has a PS3 and wants to buy it.

How good is the DLC?
I enjoyed the game very much, did around 80+ quests with a Destro Mage got it up to level 35. Then proceeded to start over building up a Stealth Dagger/Sword Rogue type and finished the game while trying to make different decisions and cover the rest of the game as much as possible.
The game is among the few single player games that is actually worth the money since the gameplay duration is long and there are many sides to it that one can explore and enjoy.
The DLC has not been released for PS3 and PC yet so I have no idea, better refer to IGN for that.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote