View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 01:54 PM   #645
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucket_Nakedz
just bought the game off craigslist for 15 bucks for the 360 last thursday. imma level 8 redguard. im building my dude straight warrior class and ive already put most of my points on 2 hand wielding, heavy armor and health.

im still early in the game - joined the companions and doing the side missions - and i don't think i want to do the main quest just yet. i am intrigued at the aspect of learning some magic or investing into some archery as there are some enemies (like the mages) who attack from a distance and i want to counter that.

should i stick to building a close combat warrior or can i get some range for my dude? this game is literally over the top. it's like im hesitant to think what i should do next cuz theres so much shiet to do.

btw, this is my first elder scrolls experience so im quite a newb.
Don't worry about it much, you are gonna want to start from scratch after this and explore the sides of the game you did not due to the decisions you made so it's all good.
Don't spread your perks all over the place, you should heavily invest in 2h/Heavy/Smithing then some useful talents like Ennchant and Alchemy boosts so you can enhance your damage output and survivability.
All in all don't worry about a thing just learn the game on this toon and keep the stuff you want to do on your mind for when you build a new character.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote