View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 06:23 PM   #11001
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Fight Club - 8/10. As it is with a lot of the movies I've been watching lately, I'm going to have to rewatch this to fully understand an appreciate it. I really liked the movie throughout, but after the "twist" is thrown in there, it changes the entire interpretation of the film and gives it so much more depth. You really find out about the inner thoughts of men and watch it unravel into the fight club. Excellent acting in this one as well...Pitt and Norton were stellar.
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote