Thread: MLB Thread 2012
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 07:52 PM   #1926
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: MLB Thread 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
Who is?

Good get for the Angels and the Brewers, Brewers get their SS of the future who is big league ready, one of the arms has to be Hellweg and maybe Ariel Pena.
Honestly I'll be surprised if they get a pitcher. If they do, it'll be someone who's under control after this year ala JJ.(but they aren't giving up profar let alone profar plus for him like the marlins are supposedly asking)

And I'm fine with that. I'd really like us to get a bat and cut Michael young. He's just terrible.(I'd try to see if someone would take even a small part of the money he's owed though)
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote