View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 01:45 AM   #63
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official Comic Book Match-up VI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
Okay.. problem.. I deleted my own picks.. I have no clue what they were.. I PM'd Raiderfan asking if he still had them.

With everyones consent I can just try and make them again.. You have it on my honor that I will not look at the list of my opponent.

Otherwise we wait until morning for RaiderFan
Im pretty Insure you can put together a good idea of what they were.

And the important part really is to just remember which ever your using first..lol.. The rest can wait.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote