View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 01:43 PM   #6
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Toronto Raptors 2012-2013 Full Regular Season Schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
I'm actually excited to see game 1 vs. Indy. Gives Val a chance to get his feet wet against some good center competition. I've read (and now seen) that he's had problems staying out of foul trouble so this will be a good early test for him. I'm just hoping that Casey gives him a ton of minutes and a ton of burn rather than following the policy of previous coaches and limiting rookie minutes for the sake of trying to get a couple more wins for a still non-playoff team.
I'm sure Hibbert will give him a nice welcoming party.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote