View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 05:30 AM   #12
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Where do we stand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
Not a hope, rather an expectation.

Two of the top 5 highest paid on the same team, anchored by a DPOY?

I'm sorry...... HCA in the first round, combined by a second round knockout is a waste of a season.

These guys wanted the big money, time to play for their checks.

That was the case last year as well.
Sure we also had Dumbtoni.

But still, I'm not a huge believer.
I even liked our off-season move so far. But the thing is, I still think that the "Melo + Amare" duo is just lower than the sum of its parts.
I hope I'm wrong.
4th seed, 2nd round, ECF tops. Definitely not a contender.
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote