View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 02:47 PM   #18
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Hangover III (2013)

Hangover was average yet people loved it like it was golden.

Hangover 2 was lame yet people who loved Hangover like it was golden say "Yeah not better than first, some disappointing parts but still awesome!"

Hangover 3 will be even more lame and people who loved Hangover, enjoyed Hangover 2 will say "I mean look if you dont like it dont comment. I thought it was awesome. Who cares what you think. It wasnt better than Hangover but it was better than Hangover 2 just to spite you critical dbags. Gosh."

Will wait for cable like I did with Hangover 2.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote