View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 03:48 PM   #19
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Hangover III (2013)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatComputerNerd
The Hangover II was nowhere near as funny as the original, but I wouldn't go so far as to say it SUCKED>

I'd prob. give it a 6/10 or thereabouts....maybe even a 6.5

I am going to stay optimistic in hopes III will be good.

Hell, just seeing Alan again makes it worthwhile!

Hilarious considering what I posted. And I didnt even read your post. My post is spot on like a mofo.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote