View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 03:48 PM   #30
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Hangover III (2013)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatComputerNerd
Would you honestly say, based on the content of my movie library, that I am a "fanboy", as you put it?

Apparently you're an even bigger self-righteous tool than I'd previously thought.

PS, my sixers comment was obviously just to get your goat, but the Cavs are in much better shape moving forwards regardless, not that that has anything to do w/ the topic of this thread...

I dont feel like reading your movie library. My patience is thin.

Appreciate the comment.

Get my goat? Never heard that expression before. Cool story bro about your Cavs. My care factor went up from 0 to 0.333333 back to 0.

Allan = not a funny character, he's played out now. Pack up the man purse and move along.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote