View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 06:31 PM   #77
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Official Starcraft 2 Thread

He said he wouldn't join startale.

He left due to some financial reasons as far as I understand (not being able to properly get to events from Quantic), and he has had a falling out with SaSe.

He's either going to go the personal sponsorship route of elfi, white-ra, and Grubby (conveniently all toss players as well) or join Millenium.

Mill makes sense because they are partnered with TSL so naniwa could remain in a korean house. I would say Fnatic but as far as I understand he got kicked off of Fnatic during WC3.

Maaybe maaaybe maaaaaaaybe back to Dignitas, but they don't have korean housing options so I doubt it.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote