View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 07:07 PM   #47
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
This guy has one lucky year and suddenly he's an expert.

what are the odds that RBA takes Treny Richardson in the first round?

Rest assured that will not happen. I follow Cleveland sports religiously. i'm in the know with the sports writers here. The word is I RBA will NOT take Trent Richardson first rd. Its silly to even talk in such a manner. Did I say rest assured that wont happen? Probably but whats another time saying it so you really understand what will not happen?

draft starts...

RBA selects Trent Richardson

GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote