View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 07:17 PM   #16
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Top 5 Favorite Movies of 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
Didn't you make a thread about how badass Underworld was too?

As for my top five I'd go:

1. Prometheus
2. Avengers
3. TDKR
4. Chronicle
5. Snow White

There's quite a few movies I didn't see this year that I wanted to (Hunger Games being one), especially since the local theater has 5 dollar matinees on the weekdays.
oh yeah, damn didn't realize that was this year

that would be #4 though for me...good brainless action flick for a 3D theater...I am betting it isn't that great on TV though
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote