View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 07:20 PM   #50
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
In all seriousness I am not sure how I can agree to this league with Marlo if he still owes me this much money.

Perhaps if he agrees to pay my way in as well as pay me anything he wins...

He claims we will be straight though before the fantasy year starts so we will see...time is running out though so I can't help but to be skeptical

GoBB I will only bet with you using a League Safe that someone else watches, that goes with anyone in here...besides the fact that I won't have to wait or worry about getting paid it just makes it easier in general.

Thats no problem. Defeats the element of surprise tho but I can dig/respect the leaguesafe route.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote