View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 10:48 PM   #51
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
In all seriousness I am not sure how I can agree to this league with Marlo if he still owes me this much money.

Perhaps if he agrees to pay my way in as well as pay me anything he wins...

He claims we will be straight though before the fantasy year starts so we will see...time is running out though so I can't help but to be skeptical

No offense -pt-, but that is an issue between you and Marlo. If you are choosing to gamble with someone that you really don't know personally over the Internet with some kind of honor system, you can't expect us to omit a player just because he owes you money.

I hate owing people money and I hate people owing money to me. It makes everything awkward, so I understand your trepidation, but Marlo has been in this league every season since its inception and money has never been an issue with him here.

I would suggest not gambling over the 'net without safe guarding it with LeagueSafe or a similarly concrete system.

GOBB,
Doubt I will be taking Richardson unless he drops to the 5th or 6th round. I've been burnt with rookie RBs in the past (seriously, f#ck Mark Ingram).

Btw, you want in?! We'll even let you draft your own team this year!
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote