View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 12:00 AM   #139
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA 2K13 Discussion

That's true, but they don't need more marketing imo. Maybe they feel they need to recapture people after a lockout season. Or maybe because 2K12 pissed a lot of people off they are trying to reel in some of the casual gamers.

But at this point, everyone who plays 2K is going to still play it. Maybe some new people will pick it up, but the bulk of the consumers is made up of people who are already 2K fans.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote