View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 03:58 AM   #25
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Top 5 Favorite Movies of 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian1923
Am i the only one who thought 21 jump street was weak? I thought Ted was Way better

I thought that 21 Jump Street was way more witty. Most of Ted's best parts had to do with references to stuff from the 80s rather than actual original bits/dialogue (and yes, I understand that 21 Jump Street also had 80s references). Just my opinion though. I had Ted just a little behind it.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote