View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 08:41 AM   #27
ukplayer4
NBA lottery pick

ukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Top 5 Favorite Movies of 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
Never heard of it, but just watched the trailer and have added it to my "to watch" list.

i think you will enjoy it. its a film that won't be widely seen but will enjoyed by almost everyone that does stumble on it, its a really fresh, interesting film with great cross genre ideas. i don't know what id compare it to, maybe the wicker man i guess. let me know how you like it.
another film that will be universally enjoyed but hardly seen is the hunter, my favourite film of the year so far.
ukplayer4 is offline   Reply With Quote