Thread: Fantasy Advice
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 10:32 PM   #7
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Fantasy Advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
Like pt said, you definitely have to hold onto Rodgers. Especially in a tough NFC North, he is not going to be taking it easy towards the end of this year. You should be able to get some decent value out of Newton while keeping the most consistent/best fantasy option.

Also, my instinct is telling me Cam will be going through a Sophmore Slump for a stretch this year.

From weeks 3-8 he plays some pretty tough defenses with some strong corners (Seahawks, Giants, Cowboys, Bears, Falcons)

Then he has the Eagles and Broncos towards the end of the season.

If he is as successful as last year...the success wont come easy. Alot of players struggle in their second year...even after having as much success as Cam did in his rookie season.

One example I can think of recently...in basketball though....Tyreke Evans. He had an amazing first year but since then has decreased. Of course its a different sport with different factors but the Sophmore Slump is always something to consider.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote