Thread: Define rich.
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 02:54 PM   #21
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Define rich.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeABosh
The meaning is totally subjective. I live by my self now, i'm only 25, I own a condo and my car is completely paid off. I make enough money to save a nice amount after my monthly bills/expenses/entertainment etc. I don't consider my self rich at all though.What I consider rich is some one who lives extravagantly, owning Ferraris, a mansion and a yacht. I'm sure many people in 34d world countries and even a lot of people here in America would consider myself "rich" though.
I'd say you're pretty damn successful at that age

To me, rich is having an abundance of what matters to you and means the most to you. It's a big cliche that money doesn't buy you happiness, but the truth is that it does make life easier and can open up other things that will make you happy.
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote