View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 03:47 PM   #250
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official Comic Book Match-up VI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero

HeyHey: Sebastian Shaw Vs. Anti Hero: Black Bolt: Shaw can absorb kinetic energy, but Black Bolt's voice is just too much
ZeN: X Man (prep) Vs. EnoughSaid: Stryfe (prep): Unlucky EnoughSaid
TimmyD: Thor Vs. Loneshot: General Zod (prep): Homecourt advantage; and the prep isn't going to do much against Thor.
MagicC: Captain Atom (prep) Vs. Jailblazers: Magneto (prep); i went about matchup forever, i'm giving Atom the edge just because of the versatility. Both are prepped, so that's about a wash. and because of that, i figure that Atom knows Magneto is going to manipulate any metal, and he's going to counteract that with his own energy manipulation.
El Kabong: Emma Frost (prep) Vs. Raiderfan: Lord Helspont: this would be more fair if this was the Phoenix 5 Frost...
my picks
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote