Thread: iPhone 4 vs 4S
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 02:49 PM   #11
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: iPhone 4 vs 4S

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRapz
Bros the original plan was for me to wait until the iphone 5 comes out but my phone broke down on me a couple days ago so I need a new phone pronto

You can get a cheap phone to hold you down for 2-3 months until iphone 5 drops. This is the best way to go. I know you want a new phone bad/pronto. But you're just going thru that I want it now phase. Be patient and get the newer and better phone.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote