Thread: iPhone 4 vs 4S
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 06:38 PM   #20
Batz
Shit just got serious

Batz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: iPhone 4 vs 4S

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
this guy knows what he's talking about.

my reply would have simply been "fuck iphone, get an android"
I'd actually buy an iPhone if it weren't for it's insane prices and limitations. I heard the iPhone 5 is going to have a removable back to see the inside and replace the battery. Which is pretty awesome.

Flash has also been a huge problem. It's such a key quality in web browsing. Something I hated on my old iPhone. But as HTML 5 advances, it will become obsolete, but till then the iOS still has that major hole.
Batz is offline   Reply With Quote