View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 08:31 PM   #21
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: Lakers switching to Princeton Offense in '12-'13

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
Absolutely. And I honestly wasn't trying to put you on the spot, I really was just wondering because I had no idea the differences between the two.

As far as Bynum, he can pass WHEN he wants to. I've seen him make nice passes. Unfortunately for us, most of the time when he gets doubled, tripled, he doesn't pass. He's kinda a black hole on offense. It would be even worse if we got Dwight and then ran the princeton offense. He's like at what, 3 TO's a game and 1 assist?

My favorite thing with this team would be the sloan offense. Big guys that can finish, and two of the games' best high IQ guards on one team calls for pick n rolls, with some little tricks here and there would be the best option in my opinion.

Haha....don't worry, I know you weren't trying to put me on the spot at all......I wouldn't mind anyway, I actually joined ISH to talk coaching strategy and systems.......little did I know that the main board was full of idiot kids
I'm glad to have my Lakers brothers to communicate with, you guys are all the best

My friends who played for Sloan swear by him. And any coach who could make Karl Malone cower like a High School freshman definitely has my fullest respect Sloan is just like he played, tough as nails and no nonsense ever!!!!! I absolutely think we should run the same sets Sloan ran......perfect fit for our team
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote