View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 05:58 PM   #98
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Official Starcraft 2 Thread

what don't you like about zvp?

then again, seeing as i'm playing against bad players i just roach max and a move

the last game I played the guy did a 2 gate 1 robo pressure (if he did 3gate 1 robo he would have won, i barely held). then he did a stalker/immortal push that did nothing, then he did a colo/immo/zealot push that did ok but i was on 3 base 80 drones so all it did is free up space to add on corruptor. i went to push his base with roach/festor and all he had was like 6 void rays that i fungal-ed then dropped ITs. I won by killing all buildings.

EPM/APM that game was like 78/102. His was 18/27 hehe. He is 45th in his silver division.

Last edited by Maniak : 08-05-2012 at 06:03 PM.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote