View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 12:56 AM   #99
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Official Starcraft 2 Thread

Still have only lost in ZvZ. I'm 10-3 overall. ZvP so gosu, just beat a gold protoss who had some great stalker/immo pushes but i had upgraded roaches with solid macro. the funny thing was i had like 7 festors made but i just held them back in all engagements cockily because i knew i could win with mass roach.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote