View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 09:55 AM   #21
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 26 years old and want to get into basketball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ai2deathbanonamagbasketballpandakkasi
I think you need to grow a pair before you start talking shit

Why are you so mad Dagul? I just saved his life.The dude will suffer a major heart attack if he plays organize basketball. Please Read his posts below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heilige
In terms of getting in shape, is there any specific exercises I need to follow?

I can't even run one mile; that is how bad my endurance is at the moment.

As long as I try to get some cardio and weight lifting in, I should be good right?

Just buy some Billy Banks or Gilad tapes. What's your job BTW? I am a good trainer. I will make you a good role player in less than 1 month.

Last edited by Lebron23 : 08-06-2012 at 11:36 AM.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote