View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 10:45 AM   #23
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 26 years old and want to get into basketball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heilige
I am a college student. How many miles should I be able to jog/run before I am considered to be in good shape?

I really have no idea. Just run and exercise in the morning because it's much easier to drop some weight. What kind of foods do you eat? I think you need to eat some low calorie foods. 160-170 lbs is the ideal weight for a 5'9-5'10" guy.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote