View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 10:38 AM   #14
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What do you guys do for your warm up/practice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overdrive
Seems like all of you guys stretch after doing some shots, moves. What's the exact advantage about it?
I switch back and forth. Sometimes I stretch before I even leave the house. Other times it feels better to get the blood flowing a little bit prior to stretching. It's more or less a convenience thing for me. I just stretch when I feel like it. It has never seemed to affect me negatively. Instead, it has greatly improved my flexibility over the years.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote