View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 12:59 PM   #11105
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
I was feeling it for a good part of the movie... but after I put it together about 15 min before the ending it all fell apart for me...

How can you give such a high score with such a low ending?

I actually really liked the end. I loved the idea that they were opposites the whole movie, therefore, it makes sense that Mr. Glass was such a bad guy in the end. Maybe it would be different if my first viewing of it wasn't when I was in high school and I figured out the ending in the first 15 minutes, but that just wasn't my viewing experience.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote